Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Layouts to Share...

I have some layouts to share with you that I made this past week. (I know - I am a bad blogger this week. I want to tell you that next week will be better, but will see... I have sick kids right now, so the scrapping comes only when they are asleep - gotta love on them!)
This first layout was made using ad77design's Unlocked Autumn kit. I have told you already that I love this, kit, but I just can't stop. There are so many elements and things to make each layout different! I also love the colors! (Probably because I love this time of year?)



















Here is another layout I made with this kit -



















The next layout I want to share with you is one I made using Ella Design File It (2) Templates. I love her templates. They are unique - and leave so much room for your own interpretation. I also used Summer Surprise kit by JW-DigiScraps. This kit is so fun for summer! I love pink and green together.



















Stay tuned because next week Janice of JW-DigiScraps has a new kit released directly to her stores! I love the colors of that one too!
Here is a layout I made for the recipe challenge at STS. (kinda like a speed scrap, but without the speed!)
I used mainly Scraps of Ellay's Granny's Sweet Tea kit for this layout. There are a couple other items used from other designers, (credits in my gallery).

2 comments:

Melissa Punt said...

wow, i just love this one of Allison. you totally captured her giggle in true life form! It's fantastic! and the hair cut just tops it off! ;) The colors are so vibrant as well!

Melissa Punt said...

ok i didn't realize theses were all in one post! they are all fabulous! I dig the clean lines on your first two really makes the pix pop! Great job!