Saturday, September 5, 2009

Build A Bear

This afternoon, I had the opportunity to play with paper and some new stuff from Stampin Up.
All you digi people will have to bear with me on this post (no pun intended!)
My cousin is a Stampin' Up demonstrator, and is out of town for the weekend, so she let my sis and I borrow some of her toys. (YEAH - the Big Shot!)
This is what I made!

























































They were so much fun! They take a little time to put together (a little putzy) - all the pieces are separate, but I think they turned out pretty cute.
My kids are excited - they are learning about the letter "B" in school this week, so on Friday, they get to have a Bear party - so they will give their teacher one of these cute cards.

2 comments:

Rialeigh said...

so cute!! Yeah I have taken the down time at MLAS to do some paper stuff to! It is a fun break! Your bears are adorable!

Melissa Punt said...

Fabulous job!!!! I absolutely LOVE the one w/ two on it! I NEVER would have thought to do that! Way to go!!!

Super cool kits that you showed above this post as well! TFS!!