Sunday, August 30, 2009

Rainydays and Rainbows

JW-DigiScraps has a new kit being released this week. RainyDays and Rainbows is a collab that was done with Nibbles Scribbles. They both made a mini kit. Janice will be releasing her Rainbows mini kit this week on the blog as a freebie and the RainyDays part is avaiable in her Stuff to Scrap store.
Here is a preview of the Rainbows part first from JW-DigiScraps, and second from Nibbles Scribbles.






































Here is a page that I made using JW-DigiScraps part. I made this last week during a speed scrap hosted by Janice as part of her Grand Opening week. It was so much fun! (I made a few changes afterwards. - My computer totally shut down during the speed scrap. Luckily I had saved a time or two during the scrap, so I didn't have to start completely over!)



















Here is JW-DigiScraps RainyDays part of the kit - in her Stuff to Scrap store.



















And here is Nibbles Scribbles RainyDays part of the kit that you can get for free this week on her blog.



















Here is a layout that I made using JW-DigiScraps part of RainyDays mini kit.



















Be sure to check back to these ladies respective blogs every day this week to pick up all the great pieces. Be sure to leave these ladies some love while you are there. They did a great job on these kits!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 32 post on Aug. 31, 2009. Thanks again.

Melissa Punt said...

Fabulous job! I love both of them in their rain boot and coats! Priceless!