Sunday, August 9, 2009

Grungy Geometry by JW-DigiScraps

This was my first official kit as one of JW-DigiScraps CT members. If you remember, I did some guest work for Janice back in May! She is a great designer that you will be seeing more things from in the future!
Here are a couple pages that I created with her Grungy Geometry kit.
I love the colors of this kit, and the shapes - very versatile!

























































Be sure to stop by Janice's blog every day this week to pick up the pieces to this great kit. Remember to leave a note of thanks while you are there! Today is the papers, then the elements, alpha, and then Quick Pages. (I have one for you and I am pretty sure there are more of the CT members that have one too!)
This kit will be available until August 16, so don't wait!

1 comment:

Melissa Punt said...

great work! cool stuff!