Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Girlswear

This week I had the privilege to play with another awesome kit from ad77design. She creates such beautiful kits. This week it is a more girly kit, but you will see from one of my layouts, that it can be used for not so girly layouts too.
This week's kit is called Girlswear.

I love this picture of Allyson. I took this picture when we were in Virginia for a family wedding.



















This layout is of my niece.



















This layout is of my grandpa (my kid's great grandpa) celebrating his birthday.




















Here is the preview of the full kit. You can get it at My Life and Scrap.

1 comment:

Janice Ward said...

Cute layouts! I've given you an award on my blog, http://jwdigiscraps.blogspot.com. Thanks for being such a wonderful digi-scrap friend!