Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Fancy Free Kit

This week I have been scrapping with a great kit by Green Elephant Designs called Fancy Free.
This first page was made using a template from Kate Designs.
The journaling talks about how I was trying to take some "nice" pictures of the kids but they weren't "cooperating" as I had hoped. When I finally got a "good" picture, I ended up liking these better because they show The Real Story.


















This next layout I also used the Fancy Free kit by Green Elephant Designs.
I just love that newspaper alpha with the glitter around it! Super fun!
These pictures were taken under an apple tree that we drive by every day to work. Last week, it looked like it was snowing under the tree with all the blossoms on the ground.



















Here is the full preview of Fancy Free that you can find at Designs in Digital

No comments: