Monday, February 1, 2010

Loves So Sweet kit and freebie

Ad77design has a great kit out for Valentines Day and many other uses.
Here is a preview of the kit...



















You can find the kit in her store at ScrapBird.
What a fun kit. Here is a layout I made using this kit.



















I also made something a little different... A treat topper. I love making these and putting them on a bag with treats inside. They are so fun.
EDIT - I made this treat topper into a freebie for you - there are 2 on a page. I also added some small hearts - I plan to cut those out and place 1 or 2 in the left corner and then use a dimensional to "pop" it a little. So cute!
Let me know if you like them. They are sized at 3" x 5". (I use the Stampin Up small treat bags to fit this topper).
(download expired)

1 comment:

Melissa Punt said...

very cute! will your kidos give these away?