Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Kitty in my Sketchbook Garden mini kit

Kitty in My Sketchbook Garden is the latest kit by ad77design.
It is bright orange and green! Such fun summer colors. You can get it here at MLAS.
Ohhh! - if you go to Lucie's blog - she has an add on freebie to this fun kit and a challenge where you can win this kit!



















My first layout is called Lazy Days.

















Journaling reads: On our days off from work and daycare, we love to put sweats on and lounge around. We play with legos and build things. You love to see who can build the tallest tower. We also like to watch movies. Your favorites are Dora the Explorer, Diego, and Boz. October 2008

This next layout is done using a template by KateDesigns, and more of ad77design's great kit!



















When I saw the colors in this kit, I just knew that I wanted to make a layout with the pictures I took of Allyson in this dress.

1 comment:

Melissa Punt said...

very fun and colorful... when i look at your blog.. not all the layouts show up.. is this normal? There is a blank for them but that's it...