Sunday, May 17, 2009

Plum Paradise by JW Digi-Scraps

I had the privilege to be a one time CT for Janice at JW Digi-scraps.
Below is a preview of the full kit.



















This kit is packed full of purple shades. There are so many fun elements to choose from, that I couldn't stop with just one page.
Here are the two pages that I made with this kit.






































This kit will be released starting May 20. Click here to go get it! I know Janice would love to see what you make with it!
Thanks again Janice for this wonderful opportunity!
Oh yeah - stop back on Friday, May 22. I am going to try (for the first time) to make a quick page out of one of these layouts. If you have a preference, please let me know in the comments.

2 comments:

Melissa Punt said...

oh my goodness! I assume these are digi??? SUPER great job!!! I LOVE them! ;)

Candi Ladwig said...

congrats :) can't wait to see what you make!!